1. USER INFORMATION
ROBERTO OLIVAN PERFORMING ARTS SL is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and notifies that the User’s data will be treated in accordance with the current regulation Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) related to the protection of individuals in terms of the personal data processing and their free movement of these data. This is why the next information on the processing is given:
Purpose of the processing: keep a business relationship with the User.
The expected actions in order to carry out the processing are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical via, current or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the ROBERTO OLIVAN PERFORMING ARTS SL and will be related to its products and services, or from its partners or suppliers with which the ROBERTO OLIVAN PERFORMING ARTS SL has reached any promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process request orders or any other type of request made by the User through any form of contact that are made available.
- Forward the newsletter of the website.
Criteria for data conservation: data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to keep the purpose of the processing. When data will not be necessary for the main purpose, they will be deleted with proper security measures to ensure the anonymity of the data or their total destruction.
Data communication: data will not be given to any third party, except as required by law.
International data transfers: in accordance with the provisions of article 45 of the GDPR, it is reported that the data can be processed by MailChimp, guaranteeing its protection by adhering to the Privacy Shield, approved by the Commission of the EU on July 12, 2016. More information on:
- Right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of my data and the limitation and opposition of its processing.
- Right to file a claim to the control authority (agpd.es) if it is considered that the processing does not comply with the legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Mailing address: ROBERTO OLIVAN PERFORMING ARTS SL. C/ Arnes, 13 – 43500 TORTOSA (TARRAGONA).
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by checking the corresponding permission boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, that their data are necessary to fulfil their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User warrants the personal data provided to ROBERTO OLIVAN PERFORMING ARTS SL are truthful and it is responsible for communicating any changes thereof.
ROBERTO OLIVAN PERFORMING ARTS SL notifies and assures Users that their personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties and will always ask for the prior consent, informed and unequivocal by the owners, when transferring their data to third parties. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the User. In the case that all data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely customised to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current regulations on protection of personal data, ROBERTO OLIVAN PERFORMING ARTS SL ensures the full compliance with the GDPR regulations for the personal data processing of its responsibility, and with the implementation of the measures contained in Article 5 of the GDPR, for which data are processed fairly, lawfully and transparently regarding the interested and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary regarding the purpose for which they are processed.
ROBERTO OLIVAN PERFORMING ARTS SL guarantees that has implemented appropriated technical and organisational measures in order to implement the GDPR security measures to protect the User’s rights and freedoms and has communicated them the suitable information so they can exercise them.