Get your tickets and do not miss out Festival Deltebre Dansa 2019!
More than 40 avant-garde performances surrounded by a unique setting in Deltebre, the heart of the Ebre Delta!
When and where can I buy my tickets?
Online tickets: until 18h00 on the day of the performance. Online ticket sales request a quick system registration. Once online tickets are sold out you can also buy them at the ticket office from 19h00 on the same day of the performance (until totally sold out).
Ticket office: on the same day of each performance. Opening hours of the ticket office at the Performances & leisure spaces: from 19h00 to 21h30, from 8th to 21st July. Only cash payment. Credit card payments will not be accepted.
How much does a ticket cost?
5 € per person per night. This means the ticket gives you access to all performances of the same night. The ticket is paid by seat and not by age. Children up to 3 years old will have free access as long as they do not take a seat.
How do tickets must be shown?
You can bring a paper ticket or an e-ticket (only with Eventbrite app). Tickets will be scanned on a first come, first served basis.
Tickets’ general terms and conditions
- The ticket does not include numbered seats nor priority access. Tickets will be scanned on a first come, first served basis.
- The ticket is paid by seat and not by age. Children up to 3 years old will have free access as long as they do not take a seat.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- The organisation is not responsible for possible changes in the performances programme, nor for the possible delay in the start and end time of the performances.
- Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
- The organisation does not guarantee in any case the authenticity of the ticket if it has not been bought from authorised channels. Otherwise, it could be a fraud or false pass. Any damaged ticket or suspected of counterfeit will allow the organisation to refuse your access to the Festival.
- The holder of the ticket accepts to appear in images and videos filmed at the venues of Festival Deltebre Dansa for its later informative and promotional diffusion of the event and authorises the organisation to use this material.
- All image and intellectual property rights are reserved. It is prohibited any type of filming and photography inside Carpa Deltebre Dansa, unless you have the organisation’s explicit consent.
- In case of special needs (mobility or others), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Doors open 20 minutes before show time. Once doors close, it will not be possible to enter the tent.
- No food or drinks allowed in the circus tent.
- No animals allowed in the circus tent.